Work Health and Safety System
Todae Solar’s WHS system has been accredited by dozens of organisations nationally including Parliament House, Stockland, BUPA, Ramsay Healthcare, Accor, UNSW and many more.
Our WHS system details the philosophy, policy and procedures Todae Solar has implemented to ensure we comply with the relevant WHS Acts, Regulations, Codes of Practice and Australian Standards and the risks to the health and safety of our workers, contractors, visitors and anyone else who may be affected by our operations are removed or reduced as much as practically possible.
Key principles of Todae Solar’s WHS Management System include:
- Setting and exceeding WHS objectives and targets.
- Defining roles and responsibilities for WHS for Management, workers and sub-contractors.
- Maintaining WHS communication, including ongoing education, training, consultation and communication of WHS information to all employees and interested parties.
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment and Control.
- Incident reporting, investigation and lessons learnt.
- Injury management and rehabilitation.
- Continual monitoring and improvement of the WHS Management System with regular reviews and updates.
- Document control and record keeping.
See more information about Todae Solar’s WHS Management System here.